Looking for a delicious yet nutritious snack to curb cravings and make you glow from the inside out? Then say, "hello" to our Collagen Oat Beauty Bars. These make-ahead treats have minimal prep time and can be portioned out for the week so you can snack sensibly Monday through Friday.
These oat bars are already gluten-free and dairy-fee but you can make these vegan by swapping the honey with maple syrup. Also, feel free to sub out the chocolate chips with raisins or cranberries.
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free Oats
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Dairy-free Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1 Scoop Double Wood Supplements Collagen Peptides Powder
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- First combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Next, stir well until fully mixed and place in a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for one hour.
- Remove to cut and portion out for a healthy midday snack or breakfast