Your cart is empty
HELP ME DECIDE
(420 x 500 mg capsules)
• SUPPORTS HEALTHY AGING - Cordyceps has been shown in studies to support healthy aging, this is believed to be through changes in gene expression.
• SUPPORTS ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE - Several studies have shown cordyceps supplements may support athletic performance by supporting oxygen intake.
• SUPPORTS CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH - Research suggests Cordyceps may be beneficial to cardiovascular health due to it containing adenosine.
• MANUFACTURED IN THE USA - Our Cordyceps supplement is manufactured right here in the U.S.A. and is tested for purity and potency.
Cordyceps is a genus of fungi with a long history of use in traditional medicinal systems for a wide range of benefits and has become popular as a supplement for healthy aging, athletic performance support, and cardiovascular support.
Our Cordyceps supplement is an extract standardized to 7% polysaccharides and is prepared from the entire fruiting body and mycellium of the Cordyceps Mushroom.
When taken as a dietary supplement the recommended daily dose of Cordyceps is 1000 - 2000 mg (2-4 capsules) taken on an empty stomach. If using Cordyceps to promote improved athletic performance its recommended to take it 1 hour before exercise.
While Cordyceps is safe at doses over 2000 mg, and sometimes people take doses of up to 3000 mg, side effects are more likely at high doses so we do not recommend taking more than 4 capsules per day.
Cordyceps are non-toxic and well tolerated by the body, but its use can exacerbate some health problems so people suffering from these issues should not take a cordyceps supplement:
• Cordyceps can cause increased symptoms in people suffering from autoimmune diseases.
• Cordyceps can slow blood clotting, and thus should be avoided by people with bleeding disorders.
• Cordyceps can increase the risk of bleeding during surgery, so should not be taken for 2 weeks before a surgery.
Cordyceps has numerous interactions with prescription drugs, and while none of these are severe or serious interactions if you are taking any prescription drugs we recommend talking to your physician about potential interactions before taking Cordyceps.