It doesn’t get easier than this smoothie bowl – 4 ingredients, 4 minutes, 1 blender.
Our Superfood Spirulina Smoothie Bowl is not only delicious but versatile. It’s a perfect treat for breakfast, snack or as a healthy dessert! The magic behind this bowl is the blue spirulina. It’s jam-packed with nutritional benefits including:
- VITAMIN POWERHOUSE- Blue spirulina is rich in vitamins and minerals especially B-vitamins, copper, and iron as well as magnesium, potassium, and manganese.
- HIGH PHYCOCYANIN CONTENT - Our blue spirulina provides over 350mg of phycocyanin (the pigment protein complex behind the benefits). Research shows phycocyanin can promote animal blood cell regeneration, improve lymphocyte activity and lymphatic system to improve immune function, and comprehensively enhance the disease resistance of the body.
- 1 chopped frozen, peeled banana
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 3/4 cup oat milk (we love Oatly)
- 1 scoop Double Wood Supplements Blue Spirulina
- 1 TSP chia seeds
- 2 TSP granola
- 1 TSP bee pollen
- Fruit toppings - banana, blackberry, blueberries, strawberries
- Add all your ingredients in a blender
- Blend until smooth and creamy
- Pour into bowl and add your toppings of choice