Your cart is empty
HELP ME DECIDE
(Contains 1x Artemisinin, 1x Vitamin D3+K2, 1x Quercetin, 1x Zinc Picolinate)
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM HEALTH - Keep your immune system working at its best with four of our most potent immune support supplements.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA - All of our products are manufactured right here in the USA.
Keep your immune system working at its best with four of our most potent immune support supplements: Artemisinin, Vitamin D3 + K2, Quercetin, and Zinc Picolinate. All four of these supplements work in tandem to support a healthy immune system:
Artemisinin- A compound extracted from Sweet Wormwood, Artemisinin has become a popular herbal supplement for immune support and longevity due to its ability to support cell repair.
- Vitamin D3 + K2 - Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble essential vitamin synthesized by the skin when it is exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D is one of the essential vitamins most associated with proper immune function and those who are deficient are more at risk for symptomatic infections. Vitamin K2 is included as well to help the D3 be properly absorbed and to prevent short-term hypercalcemia.
- Quercetin - Quercetin is a heavily researched bioflavanoid found in many fruits and vegetables. It works as a potent antioxidant which has been found to support immune health. Quercetin is best taken with Zinc due to its function as a Zinc Ionophore it helps increase intracellular Zinc levels.
- Zinc Picolinate - Zinc is an essential mineral which is used in countless bodily processes including immune support. Zinc is known to help inhibit viral replication when present inside cells so use of Zinc along with a Zinc Ionophore such as Quercetin can help increase its effectiveness in immune support by boosting Zinc levels inside one’s cells.
Artemisinin - The recommended dosage of Artemisinin is 200 mg per day (two capsules) taken with food. We do not recommend exceeding 3 capsules (300 mg) per day as side effects are more likely at high doses.
Vitamin D3 + K2 - As a dietary supplement take 1mL (1 dropper) per day with or without food. One dropper per day is plenty and we do not recommend exceeding it unless directed to do so by your physician.
Quercetin - We recommend a dosage of 1000 - 2000 mg per day, or 2-4 capsules. As Quercetin is fat soluble, it is best taken with meals. We do not recommend exceeding 6 capsules per day.
Zinc Picolinate - We recommend taking just one 50 mg capsule of Zinc Picolinate per day, as the 10 mg of elemental Zinc provided is enough to meet most people’s daily requirement and getting too much zinc can cause adverse side effects.