Ready for some healthy Halloween options? We got you! From breakfast to dessert, these energy balls are so versatile and can be eaten throughout the day. They also give an extra boost of energy, before exercising or if you need to replenish and recover, you can enjoy some post-workout too.
Make ahead is always a good thing and these energy balls will last up to two weeks in the fridge (assuming you don’t eat them all before then (wink, wink)). Or they can be frozen for up to three months.
- 2 cups rolled oats (we used gluten-free)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 scoop of DWS collagen peptides
- 3/4 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Add in all the ingredients in a bowl (minus the chocolate chips)
- Mix until fully combined into one smooth texture
- Add in chocolate chips and fold the mixture
- Roll the into little balls with your hands or use a cookie dough scoop
- Place them on a parchment-lined plate and refrigerate for one hour before serving